Call us today 0121 270 5852
At PBL Care, we aim to provide all our service users with the best quality of care. We strive to employ professional and skilled staff who are required to undertake a rigorous recruitment process.
The PBL Care team are trained to a high standard to ensure that a quality driven service is provided to all our service users. All members of the PBL team are qualified, experienced and passionate about the work they carry out and aim to provide the highest standard of service.
What makes PBL Care different?
- Our Head of Quality Care Management ensures that processes are monitored and evaluated to provide a quality service
- We offer Health and Social Care qualifications to all our employees so that their knowledge of the industry is maintained and always up-to-date
- Training is provided regularly to keep our staff updated on any changes made by the care service regulators
- We constantly evaluate our service users’ feedback to improve the service we offer, ensuring that we are able to meet the needs of all our clients
- PBL Care staff are constantly monitored through spot checks, supervisions and appraisals so that the level of quality remains consistent throughout the duration of the service
- PBL Care has an internal training department which continuously holds mandatory and optional training opportunities for all carers